Salary AUD30 - AUD38 per hour + inc super
Consultant Katie Coughlan
Date posted 8 February 2019 2019-02-082019-03-10 it Melbourne Victoria AU 3000 AUD 30 38 38 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A Managed Service Provider with a growing client basis is looking for an experienced Desktop Support for an initial 3 month contract based in Melbourne's CBD. Experience supporting external clients will be a plus as well as plenty of experience working in a large Wintel environment.
• Installing hardware / repairing hardware;
• Printer and multi-function device management;
• Server Maintenance / Network administration;
• Data backup and restore;
• Asset management;
• Mobile phone / telecoms administration;
• Contracting / maintenance / leasing contracts;
• Software Licensing;
• Documenting (knowledge base, procedures, help guides, etc.);
• End user education;
• Software rollouts.
• Demonstrated understanding of PC hardware and components with experience in the support of desktop PCs and mobile devices in a large WAN environment;
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills;
• Relevant industry knowledge and demonstrated experience with:
• Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012
• Windows XP/Windows 7
• Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365;
• Mac OSX
• Microsoft Office suite
• Internet Explorer 6/7/8
• Printing issues
• Desktop computer network configurations
• VPN configuration access issues and network security;
• Demonstrated ability to prioritise work/projects and meet strict deadlines;
• Technical troubleshooting and problem resolution;
• Various network & administrative tasks: upgrades, roll outs, documentation, floor walking, office moves, etc.
• Demonstrated experience in setting up and supporting technologies for desktop environment.
To apply please click apply or call Katie Coughlan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2100 for a confidential discussion.