Network Administrator - LAN/WAN
Salary AUD350 - AUD420 per day + Superannuation
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jayden Milat
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-13 it Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 350 420 420 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The Organisation A leading Government organisation is seeking a Network Administrator to join their team on an initial 6 month contract with high opportunity for extension, based in Sydney CBD. The successful Network Administrator will be responsible for providing 2nd and 3rd Level support for LAN & WAN users.
- 2nd & 3rd Level Support for LAN and WAN users
- Supporting site migrations
- Assist with troubleshooting and configuration of general network security hardware (Cisco routers and switches, F5 load balancers, Bluecoat proxy, Wifi, firewalls)
- Work closely alongside the service desk team to provide support to clients
- Actively contribute to network documentation and improvements in operational processes
- Demonstrated experience providing support for LAN and WAN users
- Demonstrated experience with network troubleshooting and configuration
- Expertise with supporting Cisco routers, load balancers, wi-fi, firewalls
This is an excellent opportunity for a Network Administrator to gain further experience working for a large government organisation offering a fantastic CBD location and long term contract.
To apply please click apply or call Jayden Milat on +61 2 82893131 for a confidential discussion.