Network Analyst / Network Engineer (Copper / FTTx)
Salary AUD62,000 - AUD92,000 per annum
Location North ShoreFULL_TIME
Consultant Peter Bateson
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-03-29 it North Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 62000 92000 92000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This is your chance to join arguably Australia's fastest growing global Telecommunications Consultancy. Having just won a big project with a well-known Telco organisation in Sydney they are looking to hire multiple Network Analysts / Network Engineers specifically with experience in Service Assurance / Network Assurance, including experience in Copper / FTTx.
- Prepare Brief work packages to field partners detailing below via ticket of work engagement: Physical infrastructure (copper pair, joints, pits, node location etc.
- Costing of work packages and cost tracking against schedule of rates
- Building of works mud maps associated to briefing
- Validate the proposed works activities related to reactive tickets and rehabilitation received via Assurance, RPM, ATN, field partners etc.
- Approve rehabilitation works via ticket briefing
- Analysis the reactive tickets and send back or accept depending on the nature of faults(active or passive)
- Collate copper plant, customer and service information from various systems/portals
- Create TOW for Field partners and incident in internal system
- Create planned change requests and obtain approvals to support works briefing
- 3-5 years experience, including 2 years in network assurance / service assurance
- Fair understanding of various access types: FTTN, FTTB
- Sound knowledge of Copper network and ability to understand various aspect of network component
- Good understanding of Copper rehabilitation works
- Working experience in assurance domain for fault diagnosis of passive copper infrastructure
- Ability to drive field teams for assigned work and provide instructions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Peter Bateson on 02 8423 1025 for a confidential discussion.