SOE SCCM Specialist
Salary AUD550 - AUD700 per day + inc super
Consultant Katie Coughlan
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-04-03 it Melbourne Victoria AU 3000 AUD 550 700 700 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Excellent 6 month initial contracting opportunity for an experienced SCCM Specialist to join one of Melbourne’s leading Managed Service Providers and work in a blended projects and BAU role. Must be eligible for Australian Baseline Security Clearance.
Responsibilities of the SOE SCCM Specialist:
• SOE design, implementation and maintenance in a large enterprise environment;
• Liaising with stakeholders at all levels and successfully translating business needs into technical deliverables;
• Packaging, scripting and deployment of applications;
• Assessing application compatibility
• Virtualized desktop packaging;
• Developing IT standards and procedures, as well as required documentation;
• Assisting in any ad-hoc project work where necessary;
• Acting as an on site representative for the MSP and providing the highest level of support and services for the client.
The ideal SOE SCCM Specialist will have:
• 5+ year's experience in a similar SCCM focused role;
• Relevant IT degree or tertiary certificates;
• A proven track record in SOE design and implementation using SCCM and PowerShell;
• Server Administration and Maintenance in SCCM – SQL database troubleshooting & Maintenance;
• Experience working within a large enterprise Wintel environment; AD, Group Policy etc.;
• Scripting skills (mainly in PowerShell and VB);
• Office 365 experience;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Australian Citizenship (must be eligible for baseline security clearance).
To apply please click apply or call Katie Coughlan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2100 for a confidential discussion.