Salary AUD600 - AUD850 per day + inc super
Location Burwood EastCONTRACTOR
Consultant Katie Coughlan
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-04-03 it Burwood East Victoria AU 3000 AUD 600 850 850 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A large enterprise organisation within the Insurance industry is looking for a experienced Systems Engineer for an initial 6 month contract. The role can sit between their CBD and Burwood offices and will be a mixture of BAU as well as Project work in their Windows 10 migration. Must have extensive migration experience as well as 5+ year's experience in a similar role.
Key responsibilities of the Systems Engineer include:
• Support, maintenance and enhancement of IT Infrastructure environments;
• Install, configure and maintain Server and storage hardware, server operating systems;
• Install, configure and maintain desktops, laptops, tablets networking equipment and network operating systems;
• Plan and implement maintenance and upgrades for system software and hardware;
• Support Enterprise applications;
• Perform Level 3 ServiceNow incident and problem ticket resolution;
• Proactively seek to improve processes/procedures to enable continuous improvements;
• Take ownership of End to End projects;
• Meeting all relevant KPI’s and SLA’s.
The successful candidate will have:
• 5+ year's in a similar role;
• IT degree and relevant certificates including MCSE;
• Knowledge of Windows Server 2008, Windows OS 2016, as well as server Storage;
• Proven experience in OS deployment technologies including Microsoft Deployment Technologies (MDT), Windows ADK, Windows Deployment Services (WDS) and User State Migration Tool (USMT);
• Experience working within a large Wintel environment (AD, Exchange, Group Policy);
• Solid experience in OSD Task sequence configuration for Windows 7/10;
• Experience with SCCM, SCOM and also Office 365;
• Knowledge of Enterprise Mobility and security products such as MaaS360, Intune and JAMF;
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting ability;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply please click apply or call Katie Coughlan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2100 for a confidential discussion.