Service Desk Analyst
Salary Including Super
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Armstrong
Date posted 14 March 2019 2019-03-142019-04-11 it Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Are you a Service Desk Officer with 3+ year's experience in a similar environment looking to gain further exposure in IT? We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic IT professional to join a highly reputable Legal organisation based in Melbourne’s CBD. Previous experience within professional services will be highly regarded!
Key responsibilities of the Service Desk Officer will include:
- Record and respond to all incoming Service Desk requests.
- Be the first line of contact for key internal and external stakeholders in the business and resolve issues within a timely manner.
- Assist with the configuration of new software.
- Support IT Services and software (Anti-virus, security updates, backups, etc.).
- Support the IT team with ad-hoc projects as required.
- Remain technically proficient across a range of changing technologies.
- Provide excellent customer service.
The ideal Service Desk Officer will have:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar Service Desk role.
- A relevant IT degree or qualifications.
- Knowledge of Windows 7/8 operating Systems.
- Working proficiency in Microsoft Office, Exchange, Active Directory and related (DNS, DHCP, WINS, etc) server infrastructure.
- Experience working in a high pressure environment.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- A proven track record of exceptional customer service.
- Experience with LAN/WAN would be beneficial but not necessary.
- AV/VC exposure would be highly regarded.
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.