Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Ryan Faulds
Date posted 28 March 20192019-03-28 2019-04-27 it Perth CBD Western Australia AU AUD 50 60 60 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
As a GIS analyst you will be working with an expert, high performing team on various client sites. You will be responsible for providing spatial data management, GIS Analysis utilising the ESRI suite and information and data validation whilst upholding high quality outcomes for client stakeholders.
We are seeking an experienced GIS Analyst to join a growing team to work at both client and office sites. The opportunity is an initial 3 month engagement with the likelihood of extension post contract expiry. This individual will be highly motivated and a true self starter. You will be using a range of ESRI based products to undertake data analysis and modelling, statistical analysis (demographic, spatial, trend), planning scheme outputs and project support.
This is a role which will see you working on different client sites alongside different teams, the successful candidate will have an extensive understanding of multiple ESRI products as well as being highly adaptable. The work environment and culture is friendly yet fast-paced and performance oriented. The business is extremely passionate about the work they undertake which is the reason behind their success and has seen them become a leader in their respective field.
- Contribute to ongoing development of GIS processes and collaborate with the current team to delivery innovative solutions aligning to client requirements.
- Management and maintenance of spatial data.
- Client project support and generation of GIS related reports.
- Manipulation and management of GIS data using ESRI's ArcGIS suite.
- Proven track record of delivering client focused projects.
- Minimum of 2 years experience using the ESRI ArcGIS suite in a commercial capacity.
- Experience with ArcGIS Server is essential.
- Scripting experience in Python highly looked upon.
- Work with a prominent Perth based business.
- Learning and development encouraged.
- Attractive contract rates.
- Likelihood of extension.
- Central location.
To apply please click apply or call Ryan Faulds on +61 8 92660940 for a confidential discussion.