Salary Competitive hourly rate
Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Michael Forkin
Date posted 1 April 20192019-04-11 2019-05-01 it Perth CBD Western Australia AU 6000 AUD 50 65 65 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Multiple Windows Server Migration Engineers required for a well-recognised corporate in the Perth CBD. This company is a leading Managed Services Provider that is continuing to grow and expand in Perth across a wide range of industry sectors. The company can show a fantastic reputation of quality service delivery and solution development enabling businesses to optimise their processes. They offer excellent potential for growth and development in their employees' career.
- Support a large client site with migration of windows servers from 2008/12 to 2016
- Re-platform/re-install business applications from existing older systems to new operating systems
- Manage changes to environment and inter-dependencies
- An ability to engage with application custodians/stakeholders to manage application changes and collaborate effectively with other supporting teams (e.g. wintel, network and security teams)
- Good stakeholder management for approach, outages, changes and testing
- An ability to reverse-engineer systems to understand inter-dependencies to/from other systems and components
- Sound understanding of network connectivity to identify, diagnose, and/or escalate firewall or access issues
- Experience working with enterprise systems, and
- Scripting / coding / automation competency in Windows software is desirable.
To apply please click apply or call Michael Forkin on +61 8 92660944 for a confidential discussion.