Video Conferencing Support Engineer – Polycom
Salary AUD350 - AUD450 per day + superannuation
Consultant Jayden Milat
Date posted 3 April 20192019-04-12 2019-05-03 it Eveleigh New South Wales AU AUD 350 450 450 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
One of the leading NSW Government Departments is looking for Video Conferencing Support Engineer to provide assistance in day-to-day level 2 support and upgrade of the current VC conferencing system. This role is based in Eveleigh and offers competitive rates for a contract with possibility of extension.
- Provide level 2 BAU support in Polycom DMA, Polycom RMX, Polycom/Cisco/Tandberg endpoints support
- Test devices to identify faults and ensure all services are operating correctly and perform daily system health checks
- Coordinate with clients and vendors to resolve faults and help the VC team with upgrade and integration projects
- Create and maintain procedural documentation and reports
- Demonstrated experience with Polycom (RMX and DMA)
- Knowledge of incident management systems (BMC remedy)
- Strong work ethic and punctuality
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Cisco TMS experience, Polycom/Cisco/Tandberg endpoints experience and Skype for Business exposure is highly desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team with a great work culture.
To apply please click apply or call Jayden Milat on +61 2 82893131 for a confidential discussion.