Service Desk Analyst
Salary Including Super
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Emily Armstrong
Date posted 4 April 20192019-04-12 2019-05-04 legal Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 35 45 45 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Our client is a legal organisation based in the heart of the CBD. They are seeking an experience Service Desk Analyst to join an established IT team, who will be bringing with them a variety of skills as well as the right personality. As the client has a BYO (bring your own device) environment the successful candidate will need to be able to assist the user on a number of different devices, so experience on multiple devices is helpful. This also calls for a candidate who is happy to get up off of their feet and take on some face-to-face issue resolution as well as your standard phone support. The successful candidate will have a positive, self-sufficient attitude and be unafraid of a challenge. To this client, customer service and teamwork is key.
- Provide technical support to staff members and key clients.
- Diagnose and resolve technical incidents of varying complexities in an effective manner.
- Engage in professional communication in order to deliver exceptional end-to-end service.
- Remain technically proficient across a range of changing technologies.
- Research required information using available resources and offer alternative solutions to issues where applicable.
- Work effectively as part of the broader team.
- Provide face-to-face desktop support when required.
- Industry experience within a Service Desk Analyst role or similar.
- At least 4-5 years experience in a client focused role.
- Effectively manage tickets as they arise, prioritise and respond accordingly.
- Present and communicate in a professional manner.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with a history of achieving successful outcomes.
- A relevant IT degree or qualification.
- Experience working in a busy environment.
- Proficiency in the troubleshooting and support of Windows, Office 365, Office, Apple OSX, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Alcatel phone system user admin, Smartphones and tablets;
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.