Help Desk Support
Salary AUD30 - AUD35 per hour + super
Consultant Lucy Lenehan
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-05-15 it Brisbane Queensland AU 4000 AUD 30 35 35 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A public sector organisation based in Brisbane CBD has an opportunity available for a “first-point-of-contact” Help Desk member to join the team. The role will require you to provide technical support to external and internal customers.
- Utilising basic IT knowledge to receive and handle requests for first level technical support following agreed procedures by logging problems, requests and questions.
- Provide a first point of contact and initial point of resolution for technical requests in the use of a wide range of software and hardware, in house systems and products and services utilised throughout the department.
- Resolve specific customer problems through effective questioning, negotiation and conflict management to ensure customer satisfaction and a quality of service is provided to departmental clients.
- Ensure service requests including logging new requests are recorded accurately.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated client service focus.
- Demonstrated experience to undertake incident management and service request fulfilment in a service centre or similar environment.
- Proven organisational skills, ability to follow documented processes and ability to prioritise competing demands to meet agreed service standards.
- Ability to work in a team, receive feedback to adhere to agreed performance standards.
- Certificate 3 or Certificate 4 in Information Technology would be highly desirable.
To apply please click apply or call Lucy Lenehan on +61 7 30322243 for a confidential discussion.