Application Support Analyst
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Armstrong
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-17 2019-05-17 building-and-construction Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 75000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This is an incredible opportunity for an Application Support candidate to join a growing team! Our client is going through some very exciting changes in IT. With these changes comes the need to find the right candidate. The successful candidate will not also be bringing their technical skills but also the determination to support the business through these changes and also bring with them a passion to learn!
- Act as an escalation and resolution point for known technical issues.
- Identify the sole cause of the application issues accross the business.
- Continuously document solutions comprehensively for future use.
- Constantly look for improvement to improve the applications.
- Communicate effectively with the users while resolving the application issue.
- Collaborate with the wider team and managers about improvements to the applications.
- Provide advanced technical support for all services provided, including difficult and previously. undocumented issues, while meeting or exceeding defined KPIs.
- Provide application support, database conversion and application upgrade assistance, for all software programs.
- Perform various administrative duties.
- Minimum 3 years experience in an Applications Support role or similar.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or a similar field.
- A proven ability to resolve issues, or triage and escalate them when necessary.
- Solid analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
- Have had experience working in a cross application environment.
- Knowledge of CRM, ERPs and DMS application concepts.
- Be able to show the ability to pick up new skills quickly.
- Have a great attitude to knew challenges and be adaptable.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment. The ability to thrive in a team environment with strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Experience using SalesForce will be helpful, but is not necessary.
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.