Junior Desktop Support Engineer
Salary AUD65,000 - AUD70,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Jet Sim
Date posted 29 April 20192019-04-29 2019-05-29 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
The successful candidate will act as first point of contact for all staff IT related questions and requests for assistance, the Junior Desktop Support Engineer is a pivotal role in the firms operations team. Key selling points: * Market leading global Fintech * Work in a tight knit global IT team and a SME sized company * Funky, modern office environment with relaxed dress code * Global IT team offers diverse insight into latest infrastructure technology and trading applications
• Provide high quality prompt first line support of the firms Windows based desktop environment including setup, migration, upgrade and maintenance of hardware, operating systems and software / applications
• Ensure daily housekeeping of backup systems and backup restorations are performed as required
• Provide support to the Infrastructure Team for server builds and data centre maintenance
• Produce and update relevant documentation in a timely manner.
• Diagnose basic network issues and configuration changes
• At least 2-5 year's experience in a similar role
• Relevant industry or tertiary qualifications
• Strong skills with Windows 7/10 in a business environment
• Windows 2012/2016 experience highly desirable
• Active Directory
• Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 Exchange Online
• Office 2010/2016
• Solid skill set with desktop PC hardware
The successful candidate will come from a service desk background and looking to progress their career in desktop support.
To apply please click apply or call Jet Sim on 02 8289 3204 for a confidential discussion.