Service Desk Officer | Immediate Start
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Emily Armstrong
Date posted 7 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-06 legal 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Are you a Service Desk Officer with 2+ year's experience in a similar environment looking to gain further exposure in IT? We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic IT professional to join a highly reputable Legal organisation based in Melbourne’s CBD. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is immidietely available to start. For the right candidate, there is a possibility for this position to turn into a permanent opportunity! Previous experience within professional services will be highly regarded!
Key responsibilities of the Service Desk Officer will include:
- Record and respond to all incoming Service Desk requests.
- Be the first line of contact for key internal and external stakeholders in the business and resolve issues within a timely manner.
- Assist with the configuration of new software.
- Assist with the set up of new users to the business.
- Provide some desk side support where required.
- Support IT Services and software (Anti-virus, security updates, backups, etc.).
- Support the IT team with ad-hoc projects as required.
- Remain technically proficient across a range of changing technologies.
- Provide excellent customer service.
The ideal Service Desk Officer will have:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar Service Desk role.
- A relevant IT degree or qualifications.
- Knowledge of Windows 10 operating Systems.
- Working proficiency in Microsoft O365, Exchange, Active Directory and related (DNS, DHCP, WINS, etc) server infrastructure.
- Experience assisting users with other legal software applications such as, Filesite and Aderant Expert
- Experience working in a high pressure environment.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- A proven track record of exceptional customer service.
- AV/VC exposure would be highly regarded.
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.