Salary AUD80,000 - AUD90,000 per annum + Super
Location North SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant William Swan
Date posted 8 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-07 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Ramsay Health Care is a global health care company with a reputation for operating high-quality services and delivering excellent patient care. Established in 1964, Ramsay Health Care has more than 50 years of experience in providing acute health care services. Today, the Company delivers a range of acute and primary health care services from 480 facilities across 11 countries, making it one of the largest and most diverse private health care companies in the world. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". In your new position as a Systems Analyst you will be responsible for delivering technical support for Ramsay’s Patient Administration application within Ramsay Health Care. You will ensure the high availability of these systems, design, implement and change control, resolve escalated incidents and support the service delivery team in their escalation of any application issues. You will be supporting the company from its St Leonard’s office and this is a full-time position. There are several exciting projects planned for the near future, which you will be heavily involved in.
- Ensure servers are working effectively, performing checks, fixing patches and analysing interfaces.
- Regular monitoring of alerts, system maintenance and housekeeping
- Provide specialist advice to IT Services staff and end users as required in all matters relating to nominated applications
- Manage and implement development requests as required including liaising and providing advice/recommendations to vendors and/or other business units within Ramsay and IT Services
- Report writing
- Performing user/specialist set up on the system. Entering data into the system
- Being involved with change management and running scripts.
- Minimum 2 year's experience supporting application systems
- Demonstrated experience within an IT health environment as well as the Meditech application is highly regarded
- Proficient with SQL (must have demonstrated work experience with this)
- Strong IT skills in the Microsoft Office suite, Windows Desktop and Windows Server Operating Systems
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- HL7 exposure is highly regarded but not mandatory
- Strong troubleshooting skills
To apply please click apply or call William Swan on +61 2 84231024 for a confidential discussion.