Salary AUD65,000 - AUD75,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ben Leighton
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-12 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Excellent opportunity for an outgoing & personable IT Desktop Support to join our company Robert Walters. First-class culture & career progression from Desktop Support to Desktop Lead or Systems Administrator!
About the Company/Role
Robert Walters is an award-winning and world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors. The current position exists for a tech savvy up and coming Desktop Support Analyst to work with our Service Desk & Operations team to analyse, troubleshoot & resolve technical issues in our Sydney office.
- Provide level 2 Desktop Management & Support
- Work closely with the Service Desk & IT Operations team to maintain & upgrade IT systems.
- Monitor and maintain IT service availability and performance levels in ANZ.
- Provide a strong customer experience
- The "Cool Go To” person for IT related issues on the ground in Sydney
- MS Windows 7/10 (installation/configuration/support)
- MS Windows 2003/2008/2016 Server (user level administration)
- Networking, LAN / WAN technologies
- Experience with Azure and Intune desirable
- MS Office 2007, 2010 and 2016 (installation/configuration/support)
- Knowledge of Office 365 and MS Exchange 2007 (mailbox level administration), Sharepoint
- Mobile device management
- Knowledge with Sophos Anti-virus desirable
- Multiple browser (installation/configuration/support.
- ITIL certification
- Degree or 3rd level Qualification desirable
- CCENT (Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician) or CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) highly preferred
- Involved in 3rd Line IT Operational support
- Involved in the delivery of IT Projects
- Opportunity to be trained and up-skilled in latest technology
- Career progression to Desktop Lead or Systems Administrator
- Young, energetic, outgoing team where you can make friends for life!
To apply please click apply or call Ben Leighton on +61 2 82893139 for a confidential discussion.