Wintel Technical Team Lead
Salary national role
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-16 2019-06-13 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Having recently approved a new company structure, my client has been busy in working with a number of national enterprise businesses on delivering some complex solutions.
Reporting to the National Engineering Manager, this position of Wintel Technical Team leader will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the field technicians. The role will be a split between people management and hands-on technical responsibilities.
- Understanding and experience working with Active directory and Server 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016
- Experience working with Virtualization technologies such as VMware, Hyper-V
- Experience working in a Wintel environment
- Support and troubleshoot networking issues
- Solid background within the Wintel environment
- Previous experience in a leadership role
- All-round ability with Wintel/Networking/VMWare.
- Ability to communicate to internal/external stakeholders in articulate fashion
- Possess a customer focused mentality
- Excellent written communication skills
This role will provide the successful candidate with an excellent opportunity to take their career to the next level.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 or Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.