Junior IT Support
Salary Attractive Package
Location South Eastern Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Armstrong
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-16 2019-06-14 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
A software solutions company is looking for a 1st and 2nd level application support to join their growing IT Team on a permanent basis. The company is based in Melbourne's SE suburbs which offers free onsite parking. Must have experience using and writing SQL, being in a widows environment and ideally, previous experience supporting a Dealership Management System is ideal but not necessary.
Responsibilities of the 1/ level Support include:
- Providing excellent customer service to both internal users and external customers;
- Providing 1/2 level application support and supporting the companies Dealership Management System;
- Logging incoming problems for tracking and reporting purposes;
- Owning and managing the escalation of problems to 3rd level support or vendors;
- Coordinating and maintaining support documentation;
- Developing technical skills & business knowledge;
- Onsite visit / Field services work as per the business requirement;
- Working with local/regional IT colleagues and vendors to deliver technology solutions.
The successful candidate will have:
- A tertiary IT qualification;
- Experience within the Automotive industry;
- Previous application support experience including experience supporting a Dealership Management System;
- Experience writing basic SQL queries;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Experience with Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office 2010/2013, Active Directory and Exchange;
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN will be a plus;
- Attention to detail and a sense of urgency.
• Must be available to work rostered shifts between 7am and 7pm Mon-Fri;
• Additional weekend remote support as required.
This position is really asking for a candidate with great customers service skills and who can bring great energy with them to the role!
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.