Application Support Administration
Consultant Georgia Uglow
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-06-16 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This is an exciting permanent opportunity for an Application Support and Administrator to join a rapidly growing team, reporting into supportive and experienced IT Manager. In this role you will be responsible for the maintenance and support of the client’s production applications suite. You will ensure the development and test lab environments are maintained at production like levels with regards to availability, integrity and performance.
- Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of an application environment, including the ERP and Underwriting product suites.
- Administration of CMS and document management platforms.
- Adhere to project standards, tools and development procedures.
- Provision, configure and deploy applications and supporting tools.
- Timely and efficient troubleshooting of problems related to applications and development tools.
- Continual review of the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems.
- Perform systems analysis and functional testing as needed.
- Utilise third party tools to monitor and test a variety of applications as required.
- Participate and if required, taking the lead in coordinating and deploying releases of products and applications.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Systems Administration position and 5 years IT Industry experience
- Experience with the Epicor ERP platform
- Experience managing VMware Sphere
- SharePoint administration
This is a permanent opportunity with clear career development plans, competitive re-numeration in an cohesive and structured team environment.
To apply please click apply or call Georgia Uglow on +61 8 92660946 for a confidential discussion.