Location Macquarie ParkCONTRACTOR
Consultant Heli Kruusi
Date posted 30 May 20192019-05-30 2019-06-29 it Macquarie Park New South Wales 2113 AU AUD 350 400 400 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
You will be in charge of systems stability, availability & performance.
As the Systems Engineer you will be:
- Primary responsibility is ICT systems stability, availability & performance
- Remotely/locally administering & maintaining the data centre & site servers (physical & virtual), storage & backup systems, applications & data.
- Advising, designing, building & installing new server & storage implementations as required, including hardware installation.
- Supervise vendors managing specific server-based applications.
- Building, administering & test Disaster Recovery & Continuity systems in the data centre.
- Take a proactive approach to develop, implement & run routine test & maintenance processes, & regularly report on systems health.
As the Systems Engineer you will have:
- 3 years administration of Windows Server 2012 or later (physical & virtual)
- 3 years management of AD services, including DNS & DHCP
- 3 years administration of VMware virtual environments/switching, version 5 or later
- 3 years administration of storage systems (SAN/NAS/RAID/LUN/virtualised)
- 3 years administration of online data backup/restoration systems (Veeam preferred)
- Designing, implementing & configuring server systems (physical & virtual)
- Designing, implementing & configuring storage systems (Dell/IBM/EMC preferred)
- Sound diagnostic ability with solid problem-solving skills
- Ability to produce clear and concise technical documentation
- Ability to handle flexible hours (when required)
- Ability to do occasional travel (when required)
To apply please click apply or call Heli Kruusi on +61 2 84231005 for a confidential discussion.