Support Coordinator | Part Time
Salary inclusive of super
Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Emily Armstrong
Date posted 27 June 20192019-06-27 2019-07-27 it Melbourne City Fringe Victoria AU AUD 50 60 60 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This established retail business is recognisable national wide. Their dedication to an inclusive and positive environment is something that is embedded the company's DNA. The business has recently implimented Atlassian and requires a candidate who has experience supporting, training and communicating the Tech is the past to assist them throughout this process. This role needs a candidate who both has strong technical capabilities to trouble shoot, as well as exceptional communication skills to train. This role is its essence will require the successful candidate to be able to work face to face with users and assist them with learning the full tech suit, assisting the building of new operational processes. Previous coordination, support and project administration will ensure you will be successful and thrive in this role.
- Serve as the administrator for the Atlassian tool set
- Assist with the implementation and support of the Tech
- Evaluate, test and implement add-ones of Atlassian
- Provide advanced trouble shooting for users.
- Manager user permissions
- Build and implement operational processes
- Provide overall technical support.
- In depth knowledge of Atlassian suit and its set up
- Working experience with Atlassian tools such as, JIRA, Confluenc etc.
- Experience utilising Apache/Tomcat configurations.
- Has has experience with tubule shooting with users face to face
- Practical experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive.
- Proficiency supporting SharePoint
- Have very strong communication skills and feel comfortable communicating with both technical and non-technical users.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Has a passion for organisation and planning
- Be able to prioritise and operate under pressure
3 days a week, great company, culture and an opportunity for a candidate to provide true guidance! If this sounds like an opportunity for you, then apply!
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.