Desktop Support | 12 month Contract
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Emily Armstrong
Date posted 7 July 20192019-07-23 2019-08-06 banking Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 40 50 50 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of Australia's most recognisable companies is going through an exciting new project and need the support to see it through! This large corporate organisation is seeking candidates to assist their users during their Office 365 implementation. If you are a candidate with extensive experience in Active Directory, O365 and SCCM that is immediately available and keen then do not hesitate to apply!
- Installing/repairing/configuring hardware, system, software and networks
- Assist in providing support in multiple users across the business
- Printer and multi-function device management
- Server Maintenance / Network administration
- Software Licensing
- Documenting (knowledge base, procedures, help guides, etc.)
- End user education
- Software rollouts
- significant experience Supporting Office 365
- Have 3+ years experience in a similar Desktop Support position
- Demonstrated understanding of PC hardware and components with experience in the support of desktop PCs and mobile devices in a large WAN environment
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012
- Windows XP/Windows 10
- 2 + years od experience utilising Active Directory, Exchange,
- SCCM and VMWare exposure
- Desktop computer network configurations
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise work/projects and meet strict deadlines
- Technical troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Various network & administrative tasks: upgrades, roll outs, documentation, floor walking, office moves, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in setting up and supporting technologies for desktop environment.
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get in touch
+61 3 86282186
Error 503 first byte timeout
first byte timeout
Details: cache-lcy19222-LCY 1563930158 3840346316
Varnish cache server