Lvl 1 Service Desk Analyst
Salary AUD22 - AUD27 per hour + Super
Location North SydneyCONTRACTOR
Consultant William Swan
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-08-10 it North Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 22 27 27 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Join a publicly traded company as Lvl 1 Service Desk Analyst. Here you will be the first point of contact for user queries covering multiple locations across Australia. This is largely a phone based role so you will need to be comfortable with this. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career at a company which promotes from within. If you are willing to work hard, the business provide all the training you require to work your way up through the company. This role will require you to do shift work, either from 7am-3.30pm or from 10am-6.30pm.
- Provide level 1 support for users via the phone/ticketing system. You will be the first point of contact for user queries.
- Perform password resets
- Perform troubleshooting and attempt to fix bugs where appropriate.
- Refer level 2 and level 3 incidents onto other teams.
- Perform user account administration and ensure daily backups are complete.
- Maintain documentation and adherence to IT policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a help desk/ service desk environment
- Computer literacy across the Microsoft suite of programs (AD, SCCN) and Windows desktop operating systems.
- Proven incident analysis and resolution skills
- Demonstrated hardware diagnostic skills
- The ability to work shifts (either from 7am-3.30pm or from 10am-6.30pm).
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to complete tasks within a designated time frame.
To apply please click apply or call William Swan on +61 2 84231024 for a confidential discussion.