Salary Competitive hourly rate
Consultant Michael Forkin
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-12 2019-08-11 it Perth Western Australia St Georges Terrace AU 6000 AUD 45 70 70 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Systems Engineer to be involved in challenging and rewarding projects across multiple industry sectors. These projects will involve migration of physical and virtual servers as well as migrating old technologies to new.
This leading Managed Services company is looking to undertake several new and exciting projects across multiple client sites. The company is continuing to invest in technology to enhance their business operations and drive efficiency and currently have a variety of programs underway. They are currently seeking a System Engineer to work on a mixed portfolio of work across the Perth site.
Reporting to the Technical Team Lead and working as part of the projects team, you will be helping to deliver projects around application and server migrations in a Windows environment. This will be a largely team based work environment but will require the successful person to be confident enough to work autonomously and use their technical knowledge quickly on the job.
- Assist in the planning and design phase of the project
- Responsibility for implementation of new technology to sites
- Migration of physical and virtual servers
- Migration of internal applications
- Creation and update of project documentation
- Communication with third party vendors
- 5 years’ experience as a Systems Engineer in a large scale environment
- Previous project experience implementing new technologies
- Previous experience with Application and Server Migrations
- Additional experience with VMWare and Virtual environments
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
To apply please click apply or call Michael Forkin on +61 8 92660944 for a confidential discussion.