Salary Competitive Hourly Rate
Consultant Michael Forkin
Date posted 13 August 20192019-08-13 2019-09-12 it Perth Western Australia St Georges Terrace AU 6000 AUD 45 90 90 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Working as part of the projects team in this newly created role you will be pivotal in delivering projects around capacity management, server migrations and implementations of new technologies. This will be a largely team based work environment but will require the successful person to be confident enough to work autonomously and to grow their technical knowledge quickly on the job.
This corporate is a leader in the resources sector with substantial global operations. The company is continuing to invest in technology to enhance their business operations and drive efficiency and currently have a variety of programs underway. The company is currently seeking a System Engineer to work on a mixed portfolio of work across the Perth site.
Reporting to the Technical Team Lead and working as part of the projects team, you will be helping to deliver projects around capacity management, server migrations and implementation of new technologies. This will be a largely team based work environment but will require the successful person to be confident enough to work autonomously and use their technical knowledge quickly on the job.
- Assist in the planning and design phase of the project
- Responsibility for implementation of new technology to sites
- Backup and support of storage systems
- Creation and update of project documentation
- Communication with third party vendors
- 5 years’ experience as a Systems Engineer in a large scale environment
- Previous project experience implementing new technologies
- Technical experience with Backup technologies (desirable)
- Additional experience with VMWare and Windows Environments
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
To apply please click apply or call Michael Forkin on +61 8 92660944 for a confidential discussion.