Service Delivery Manager
Salary Attractive salary package
Consultant Ryan Askey
Date posted 22 August 20192019-08-30 2019-09-21 it Darlinghurst New South Wales 26 College Street AU 2010 AUD 110000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This global manufacturing is looking to add a passionate service delivery manager to their IT infrastructure team based in Sydney CBD. The company offers work/life balance and is conveniently located near public transport. Working on a global business transformation and is rapidly growing. Offering opportunity for internal growth and development.
As a passionate service delivery manager, you will:
- Manage the operations and service delivery
- Manage incidents and handle the day-to-day ticket management
- Run the ITIL CAB meetings
- Support and manage vendors through SLAs, contract and performance management
- Manage the SAAS solutions and own the ITIL processes and applications
This is a permanent engagement offering a competitive salary package.
Required Skills and Experiences
As a passionate service delivery manager, you will have:
- Hands on experience managing incidents and service requirements.
- Contract management experience
- A logical and methodical approach to handling technical incidents
- Experience with Remedy and ServiceNow
- ITIL and ITSM experience
- Stakeholder and Vendor management skills
Although not required, the following will be highly regarded:
- Lean Six Sigma experience/Green Belt Certifications
- Experience working within a global business transformations
How to Apply
Reference Number: 1295770/001
To apply please click apply or call Ryan Askey on +61 2 8289 3109 for a confidential discussion.