POS Support Officer
Salary + Super
Location Adelaide CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 2 September 20192019-09-02 2019-10-02 it Adelaide CBD South Australia AU AUD 40 55 55 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Reporting to the National Service Desk Manager, the role of Client Services Support Officer will be the first point of contact for clients.
The world of Point of Sale (POS) has developed significantly over the years in order to make the processing of transaction easier, faster and more accurate.
With a recent focus on providing national support, this organisation is looking to implement a national team for its diverse customer base. Reporting to the National Service Desk Manager, the role of Client Services Support Officer will be the first point of contact for clients.
- Receive and respond to requests for assistance via telephone and email
- Track the progress of requests and ensure timely communication with customers
- Make recommendations on technical matters and troubleshooting
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with customers
- Provide technical support and training with the maintenance and installation of hardware and software associated with our systems both remotely and on-site.
- Take a proactive approach to ensure our users are maximising the business benefits of our POS, Inventory, E-Commerce and Loyalty solutions.
- Well-developed communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical issues in terms appropriate to the customer
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and effectively manage time
- Advanced PC knowledge including Microsoft Windows/Server and Microsoft Networking configuration
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and with minimal supervision
- A current Driver’s License
This role will have an after-hours on call component, so being available for an on-call roster is essential.
If you are looking for a national role based out of Adelaide working with a national leader, then this is the role for you.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 or Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.