Graduate Network Engineer
Salary Inclusive of Super
Location Eastern Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Armstrong
Date posted 3 September 20192019-09-03 2019-10-03 it Melbourne South East Victoria AU 3185 AUD 60000 67000 67000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Growing start-up IT Consultancy is looking for for a Junior Network Engineer to assist with their growing client base. This team likes to train and invest in those who come into their business and are quickly gaining more work than they can keep up with because of it! There is opportunity to not just utilise and develop your networking, but security and software skills! Drivers License is requires as the successful candidate will need to travel off-site to clients.
Key Requirements to apply:
- Level 1/2 Networking
- Experience with technical support of Cisco Network
- Experience implementing networking monitoring solutions.
- Cisco and Pola certification (not required)
Key Responsibilities once in the role:
- Switching (Nexus 5500 and Cataylyst 3750, 3850 and 3560)
- Cisco wireless LAN controller 5500 and FlexConnect APs
- External DNS
- Meraki Cloud-based wireless networks
- MPLS-nbased WAN network
- Azure Virtual Networks
The successful candidate:
- Will be spending 3-4 days a week on site with clients and 1-2 days in head office.
- Will be working on a small team assisting major clients.
- Will be assisting key stakeholders.
- have a strong can-do attitude.
- Will bring with them a strong willingness to learn.
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.