IT Support Engineer - Magenta
Salary AUD75,000 - AUD85,000 per annum + Employee Discounts & Free Parking
Consultant Ben Leighton
Date posted 10 September 20192019-09-10 2019-10-10 it Botany New South Wales AU AUD 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
* Newly Created Role: Senior Technical Support for Retail IT Systems * Magenta, Microsoft and Eftpos IT System Experience desired * Perks: Discount on high-profile Brands, free parking and/or free Bus * Opportunities to progress into the IT Infrastructure team and to develop a broader skill-set The Company: Join a highly reputable organisation focused on sustainable growth and building key relationships with high profile brands in the retail, apparel and wholesale industry.
As the Senior IT Support Analyst you will work closely with the IT Infrastructure & Retail Operations team, providing technical support for the Retail Group specific IT systems, including POS, Magenta, PC - Eftpos Payment Systems Software & Hardware desired. You will review existing and new technologies, procedures and processes, identify problems and provide workarounds, bug and enhancement requests to improve the user experience.
Reporting to the IT Infrastructure Manager, this is a newly created & critical role for the business. You will work collaboratively and partner with the Retail teams, travel to local & inter-state retail stores and provide an exceptional level of customer service.
- Support existing retail technologies, both hardware, and software
- Investigate and resolve technical issues passed through the Help-desk via phone, email and remote access for business users
- Perform device maintenance, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware and configuration
- Stage, test and install new retail systems
- Provide assistance and guidance to other support team members
- Acts as an escalation point for all retail store support matters
- Provide out of hours support to the help-desk as required by the on-call support roster
- Previous hands-on hardware/software help-desk/troubleshooting support experience within the retail industry highly desirable
- Minimum 3 years experience with POS Systems with Magenta Retail Systems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the capability to teach others
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to work autonomously or collaboratively and apply problem-solving skills
- Must have own vehicle and valid Australian driver licence
To apply please click apply or call Ben Leighton on +61 2 82893139 for a confidential discussion.