Salary attractive package
Location Adelaide CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Dione Chrisakis
Date posted 12 September 20192019-09-12 2019-10-12 it Adelaide CBD South Australia AU AUD 45 60 60 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is looking to expand their infrastructure team due to the recent success and growth of the business. As the Windows Engineer you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies in a niche Fintech market.
The role of the Windows Engineer is to contribute to the Infrastructure team, supporting the window servers, desktops and laptops.
• Installation, administration, and optimisation of windows infrastructure
• Infrastructure and system support and monitoring
• Maintain physical security, integrity, and configuration changes and installation of windows server centres
• Testing and implementation of window and vitalisation technology
• Ability to effectively analyse, support and provide advice to internal and external customers
• Proven experience with Windows/Linux operating systems including implementation and administration
• Exposure to large scale Windows Server environments using a range of Microsoft technologies
• Strong understanding of vitalised server environments including VMWARE, including virtual platforms and other infrastructure monitoring systems
• Administration experience of current MS exchange or Office 365 tools
• Management of Active Directory
• Industry qualifications such as VMWARE VCP, IT System Administration, and or Microsoft Certification
Robert Walters also rewards successful referrals, so if you know anyone who may be interested in the role please feel free to share these details.
To apply please click apply or call Dione Chrisakis on +61 8 82163512 for a confidential discussion.