Service Desk Officer | Immediate Start
Salary AUD27 - AUD35 per hour
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Emily Armstrong
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-13 2019-10-13 legal Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 27 35 35 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you a Service Desk Officer with 1-2+ year's experience looking to gain further exposure in IT? We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic IT professional to join a highly reputable Legal organisation based in Melbourne’s CBD. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is immediately available to start. For the right candidate, there is a possibility for this position to turn into a permanent opportunity! Previous experience within professional services will be highly regarded!
Key responsibilities of the Service Desk Officer will include:
- Record and respond to all incoming Service Desk requests.
- Be the first line of contact for key internal and external stakeholders in the business and resolve issues within a timely manner.
- Assist with the configuration of new software.
- Provide some desk side support where required.
- Support IT Services and software (Anti-virus, security updates, backups, etc.) and remain technically proficient across a range of changing technologies.
- Provide excellent customer service.
The ideal Service Desk Officer will have:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar Service Desk /Desktop role.
- A relevant IT degree or qualifications.
- Knowledge of Wintel and IOS (ideal not not a necessity).
- Experience working in a high pressure environment.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- A proven track record of exceptional customer service.
- AV/VC exposure would be highly regarded.
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.