Salary AUD75,000 - AUD77,000 per annum + Possible International Travel
Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Armstrong
Date posted 22 September 20192019-09-22 2019-10-22 leisure-and-sport Melbourne City Fringe Victoria AU 3121 AUD 75000 77000 77000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you an experienced IT Engineer looking to grow your technical experience within an open and exciting team environment? A global travel company is seeking the right fit for their Melbourne team. If you are looking to grow and gain exposure to IT on a global scale then this is the role for you!
Key responsibilities of the Desktop Engineer will include:
- Providing rapid resolution to any escalated technical issues;
- Fault management and escalation ensuring all faults are restored within agreed time frames;
- Managing site application and infrastructure landscape;
- Managing support during Major Incident Management;
- Managing from tart to end projects;
- Co-ordination with other areas of the business to ensure all initiatives and priorities are actioned;
- Support IT Services and software (Anti-virus, security updates, backups, etc.);
- Occasional international and national travel will be required to assist in the the set up of new centres;
Skills the Desktop Engineer will have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Field Service/Desktop Support Level 1/2 Support Role;
- A relevant IT degree or qualifications;
- ITIL Foundation Certificate;
- Knowledge of Windows 7/10 operating Systems;
- Working proficiency in Microsoft Office, Exchange, Active Directory, O365, utilising SCCM and related (DNS, DHCP, WINS, etc);
- Experience with Network technologies including LAN, WLAN,TCP, IP and VOIP;
- Understanding of Network & Infrastructure technologies (servers, storage, switches, routers, patching)
- Ability to effectively analyse complex information so as to accurately determine priorities and solutions;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
- Ability to work well autonomously as well as part of a team;
- A proven track record of exceptional customer service.
This business has a track record for upskilling candidates and fast tracking their careers. Please feel free to call me if you want to hear more!
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.