Desktop Support Engineer
Salary Competitive hourly rate
Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Michael Forkin
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-10-24 it Perth CBD Western Australia Scarborough Beach Road, Osborne Park AU 6000 AUD 33 39 39 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The successful applicant will be the sole Desktop Support person in Perth, providing level 1-3 support to roughly 100 users. You will be responsible for taking ownership of the maintenance and support for the IT Infrastructure in Perth, occasionally supporting users across Australia too. This role is well suited to someone with previous experience in large organisations that enjoys engaging with others and taking ownership of their work.
Working as the sole Desktop Support person for the Perth division, you will be responsible for providing day to day support to all Perth based users.
- Answering phone and face to face queries
- logging and resolving tickets
- assisting with printer set ups and new user accounts
- software deployment and maintenance
- some application packaging using SCCM
- work autonomously and adhere to strict SLAs
The ideal candidate for this role will be well versed in:
- Customer service
- VMWare and Windows environments
- VOIP (desirable)
- Voice and data networking technology (desirable)
- Cisco CUCM
- ITIL foundations (or demonstrated experience)
- MCSA (or demonstrated experience)
- CCNA or CCNP (highly favourable)
To apply please click apply or call Michael Forkin on +61 8 92660944 for a confidential discussion.