Cloud Support Engineer
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + inc super + 10% Bonus
Consultant Katie Coughlan
Date posted 30 September 20192019-09-30 2019-10-30 it Melbourne Victoria AU 3000 AUD 110000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Cloud/DevOps professional to join an industry leading Financial Services organisation based in Melbourne CBD. You will be part of a larger Data business unit, working on moving legacy applications to the Cloud.
Responsibilities of the Cloud Support Engineer:
- Setting up and supporting the infrastructure as code in AWS and Azure;
- Working as part of a larger team supporting 40-50 platforms;
- Support and maintenance of the infrastructure and supporting applications as they move to the cloud;
- Environment and application optimisation;
- Supporting DR activities;
- Incident and problem management;
- Data and reporting solution deployment as needed;
- Liaising with stakeholders to understand business requirements and servicing clients;
- Creating support standards and techniques that are in line with the current IT strategy.
The successful Cloud Support Engineer will have:
- A relevant IT degree and industry certificates;
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment;
- In depth knowledge of AWS (EC2, S3) and Azure Services as well as knowledge of related platforms and tools;
- Experience with Redshift, Jenkins, Informatica and Artifactory;
- Experience in building scaleable production systems (load balancers, memcached etc.);
- Proven experience with Terraform and Ansible;
- Containerisation experience will be a plus;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
To apply please click apply or call Katie Coughlan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2100 for a confidential discussion.