Salary AUD85,000 - AUD95,000 per annum + super + bonus
Consultant Christian Don-Rukantha
Date posted 1 October 20192019-10-02 2019-10-31 it Chatswood New South Wales AU AUD 85000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international enterprise software company based in Sydney is recruiting a permanent Support Consultant to support and service its large customer base. This role is an advanced position within the 2nd Line Customer support team for APAC. Located in Sydney, Australia, the Support Consultant works closely with the Consulting and Customer Service Management teams, primarily supporting our local customer base with an emphasis on servicing our largest customers.
In this role your focus will be on troubleshooting issues, data analysis and advanced client consulting and education on P2P and IP/PM functions. The role requires advanced system and process knowledge, with a consultative response to customers. By using your strong existing experience with a variety of solutions suites, you will be able to advise and direct our large and diverse customer base, while working in a friendly and culturally diverse team.
You will be providing 2nd line support for complex incidents and requests, including:
- Independently leading the resolution of customer issues, working/collaborating with a number of global teams.
- Advising, at a senior level, about “value added” solutions available to the customer.
- Working with customers to determine their business needs, providing guidance on “best practices” on how best our software can be utilized to meet those needs.
- Replicating and investigating customer issues
- Technical Trouble Shooting
- Implementing support related change requests for APAC customers
- Identifying critical issues and working with cross functional teams to resolve them in a timely manner
- Enhancing the technical and product knowledge of yourself and others through close collaboration with other team members
To thrive in this role, you would have advanced P2P and IP/PM knowledge. A proven track record in a similar technical or customer support role is a must with at least 2 years of relevant experience preferred. A bachelor’s degree in Business or Information Technology will further enhance your suitability.
Other important abilities and characteristics are
- Strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Energetic, assertive, customer-centric personality
- High level of organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to handle multiple issues at once, and prioritize
- A strong desire to learn new technologies
- A team player with the ability to form strong working relationships with customers and team members
- Ability to escalate when required and confidently coordinate between internal teams.
- Ability to lead customer advice to a successful outcome.
- Our environment is fast paced. It is important that you handle stress well and can show resilience and tenacity in dealing with frustrating situations. We are looking for a candidate who is results and goal-oriented, with a strong work ethic.
To apply please click apply or call Christian Don-Rukantha on +61 2 8423 1122 for a confidential discussion.