Office 365 Administrator
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + inc super + 10% bonus
Consultant Katie Coughlan
Date posted 3 October 20192019-10-04 2019-11-02 it Melbourne Victoria AU 3000 AUD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Desktop Support or Systems Admin to take a step up into a purely Level 3 O365-centric role within a large Financial institution based in Melbourne’s CBD. Be a part of a growing, dynamic team focused on supporting the business's transition to Office 365.
Responsibilities of the Office 365 Administrator:
• Providing technical support in a large enterprise environment for O365 and related services;
• Responding to incidents in a timely manner and escalating when necessary, while acting as a point of escalation from Level 1 & 2;
• Maintaining and contributing to knowledge articles;
• Contributing to the technical governance of service management processes including incident, problem, change, configuration, capacity, DR, asset, monitoring and alerting;
• Liaising with stakeholders and clients to drive continuous improvement;
• Collaborating with vendors and 3rd party service providers to ensure customer satisfaction;
• Asset life-cycle planning;
• Ad hoc project work when necessary.
The successful Office 365 Administrator will have:
• A relevant degree and Microsoft certifications;
• 8+ years in a Desktop/Sys Admin role;
• Experience working in a large enterprise environment (10,000 + seats);
• 3-5 year's experience with Office 365 and related products; Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Skype for Business, InTune;
• Extensive PowerShell scripting capabilities;
• Experience working within a large Wintel environment;
• Excellent communication and stakeholder negotiation skills;
• Experience with Azure/AWS will be a plus;
• A passion for technology and cloud.
To apply please click apply or call Katie Coughlan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2100 for a confidential discussion.