Information Security Administrator
Salary AUD230 - AUD250 per day
Consultant Jayden Milat
Date posted 3 October 20192019-10-04 2019-11-02 it Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 230 250 250 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This role will allow a recent IT Graduate to work in a trade floor environment, leveraging a passion for equities and trading to become a successful Information Security Admin. The role will require the successful candidate to display attention to detail, confidence through communication as well as effective organisational skills.
- Support the Equities business by performing timely and accurate Information Security Administration functions for critical Equities applications;
- Entry and maintenance of filter values and limits within the Equities applications;
- Action user set-ups and deletions within agreed Service Levels for local applications;
- Assist business users in the creation of new Security user groups and Security matrices for various systems
- Assist business users with the annual review of Security matrices for various systems;
- Work with Technology and Project Teams to understand and assist in the smooth implementation of system changes;
- Manage filters for trading applications. These include configurations, setting/modification of limits on trading account;
- Setting % price limits;
- Create trading accounts for new/existing clients to send in their trades for booking.
- Knowledge of Corporate business such as Equities, Futures, Capital Markets and trading processes. Preferred knowledge of technology and applications;
- Higher Education; preferred bachelor’s degree in IT;
- Great communication skills and self-motivated;
- Confidence displayed through willingness to make decisions.
To apply please click apply or call Jayden Milat on +61 2 82893131 for a confidential discussion.