Application Support Analyst
Salary Attractive salary package
Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Andrew Jones
Date posted 9 October 20192019-10-09 2019-11-08 it Perth CBD Western Australia AU 6000 AUD 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
* L2 Support specialising in mining and engineering * Small innovative friendly team * Immediate start for suitable candidate
Our Client is a based in West Perth and provides technology services to the mining and engineering sector. They have service clients across Australia and internationally.
The Application Support Analyst will provide stability, integration and efficient operational support for the clients heavily customised applications. Working as part a team of 3 reporting into the Support Manager with a clear focus on providing Level 2/3 support to new and existing applications and be responsible for testing, training documentation, roll-out and implementation.
- IT help desk application support service
- Participate and provide feedback in team meetings
- Provide excellent customer service skills with a strong customer focus
- Engage with stakeholders across the business
- Support bespoke custom built applications
- Provide detailed reports to key stakeholders internally and externally
- Relevant tertiary level qualification
- Available for after hours roster, including weekends
- Able to provide support in person and remotely
- Understanding of MS-SQL database desirable
- Service desk, ticketing and change management experience
- Ability to work autonomously and ambition to grow and contribute to the wider business
- National police clearance
A great opportunity to join a world leading technology provider with a focus on career development.
To apply please click apply or call Andrew Jones on +61 8 92660943 for a confidential discussion.