Graduate Support Analyst
Salary Competitive hourly rate
Location North SydneyCONTRACTOR
Consultant Marsha El-Khoury
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-11-10 it North Sydney New South Wales WeWork, North Sydney AU 2065 AUD 28 35 35 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This forward thinking robotics business has recently brought their business to Australian shores, and is looking to add a passionate Product Support Engineer to their growing team. They have over 500 employees across their international offices and are now looking to grow an Australian presence, with their Australian head office conveniently based in North Sydney.
As a Graduate Support Analyst, you will:
- Assist with the set up of the product
- Perform troubleshooting and resolution of any problems
- Attend client site with the Sales Engineers
- Answer any technical questions related to the product
- Interact with clients/customers both prepre and post sale
This is an initial 3 month contract, with an immediate start required.
Required Skills and Experience
As a Graduate Support Analyst, you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Technology (or similar)
- The ability to start immediately
- A passion to learn and grow your career with Technology
- Good customer interaction skills, and the ability to speak with various levels
- The ability to work in North Sydney and travel to client sites
- Good communication skills
Although not required, any experience in a Support role will be highly regarded.
How to Apply
Reference Number: 1319150
To apply please click apply or call Marsha El-Khoury on 02 8423 1020 for a confidential discussion.