Desktop Support Level 2 / 3
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD95,000 per annum + Inclusive of Super
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Armstrong
Date posted 11 November 20192019-11-11 2019-12-11 banking Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 80000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Desktop Support or Systems Admin to take a step up into Level 2.5 centric role within a large Financial institution based in Melbourne’s CBD. Be a part of a growing, dynamic team focused on supporting the business's transition to Office 365.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Responding to incidents in a timely manner and escalating when necessary, while acting as a point of escalation from Level 1 & 2;
- Assist supporting the wider team, with a focus on supporting the Level 3 Consultants where needed.
- Providing technical support in a large enterprise environment for O365 and related services;
- Maintaining and contributing to knowledge articles;
- Contributing to the technical governance of service management processes including incident, problem, change, configuration, capacity, DR, asset, monitoring and alerting;
- Liaising with stakeholders and clients to drive continuous improvement;
- Collaborating with vendors and 3rd party service providers to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Asset life-cycle planning;
- Ad hoc project work when necessary.
Key requirments the successful candidate will have:
- A relevant degree and Microsoft certifications;
- 5+ years in a Desktop role performing level 2 and some level 3;
- 3-5 year's experience with Office 365 and related products; Exchange (2010-2016), SharePoint, OneDrive, Skype for Business, InTune;
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment (5,000 - 10,000 + seats);
- Extensive PowerShell scripting capabilities;
- Experience working within a large Wintel environment;
- Excellent communication and time skills;
- Experience with Azure/AWS will be a plus;
- A passion for technology.
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.