Service Desk Officer
Salary AUD70,000 - AUD75,000 per annum + Inclusive of Super
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Emily Armstrong
Date posted 26 November 20192019-11-27 2019-12-26 legal Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 70000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you a Service Desk Officer with 3+ year's experience in a similar environment looking to gain further exposure in IT? We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic IT professional to join a highly reputable Legal organisation based in Melbourne’s CBD.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is immediately available to start. This business trains and promotes it's people with a teamwork based culture.
Previous experience within professional services will be highly regarded!
Key responsibilities of the Service Desk Officer will include:
- Record and respond to all incoming Service Desk requests.
- Be the first line of contact for key internal and external stakeholders in the business and resolve issues within a timely manner.
- Assist with the configuration of new software.
- Assist with the set up of new users to the business.
- Provide some desk side support where required.
- Support IT Services and software (Anti-virus, security updates, backups, etc.).
- Support the IT team with ad-hoc projects as required.
- Remain technically proficient across a range of changing technologies.
- Provide excellent customer service.
The ideal Service Desk Officer will have:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar Service Desk role.
- A relevant IT degree or qualifications.
- Knowledge of Windows 10 operating Systems.
- Working proficiency in Microsoft O365, Exchange, Active Directory and related (DNS, DHCP, WINS, etc) server infrastructure.
- Experience assisting users with other legal software applications such as, Filesite and Aderant Expert
- Experience working in a high pressure environment.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- A proven track record of exceptional customer service.
- AV/VC exposure would be highly regarded.
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.