Junior Desktop Support Analyst
Salary AUD55,000 - AUD65,000 per annum + Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Sam Jamshed
Job Ref 1700760/001
Date posted 9 June 2022sydney information-technology/it-support-and-systems-administration 2022-06-09 2022-07-09 telecommunications Sydney New South Wales Sydney AU 2000 AUD 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Work with a leading Australian owned company that provides internet services to the leading national education and research institutes. The company began its journey over thirty years ago and have grown to become one of the largest local internet service providers.
The business has an exceptional track record of growth in the last decade and have no plans of slowing down.
- Provide L1/L2 desktop support
- Have strong knowledge of Windows Office 365, Mac OS, Microsoft SCCM, Active Directory, and ticketing systems
- Have 1.5-2+ years of experience within a technical support role
- Provide an excellent customer service experience and the confidence to work with internal stakeholders
You will have:
- Hands on experience using operating systems and troubleshooting technologies
- Strong hands-on experience working in an IT support role
- The ability to work autonomously and priorities your workload
- The drive to grow your career within the company
- Have full working rights
- 17% Super contributed by the company on top of your base salary
- Clear pathways to grow your career within the company
- Collaborative and supportive team culture
- Ongoing training and certification opportunities to up skill and learn more technologies
Graduates or entry level IT professionals are encouraged to apply!
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Sam Jamshed on 02 8423 1119 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD75,000 - AUD85,000 per annum + Attractive Salary PackageLocation: SydneyDate posted: 7 June 2022
A privately owned Australian Managed Service Provider (MSP) that began their journey twenty years ago and have grown to become one of the biggest local cloud services providers. The business has an exceptional track record of growth in the last decade and have no plans in slowing down.
This role is based in their Sydney CBD office.