Junior Production Support - L1/L2
Salary AUD40 - AUD56 per hour + + superannuation
Consultant Albertine Hedley
Job Ref 1576060/001
Date posted 15 June 2022sydney information-technology/it-support-and-systems-administration 2022-06-15 2022-07-15 it Sydney, CBD 2000 New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 40 56 56 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Sydney CBD Location (3 days per week in office)
- Unix, Linux, Perl/Python Scripting
- Experience in investment banking mandatory
- Work closely with teams to manage L1/L2 support queries.
- Liaising with various stakeholders to resolve issues and enhance systems.
- Contribute to the testing of new software functionality and assisting the quality assurance process.
- Developing documentation, business requirements specification and functional specifications.
- Work alongside traders in the Sydney office, collaborating with Asia pac
- Investment Banking experience mandatory
- Working knowledge in either: Unix or Linux
- Experience with scripting - Perl or Python
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced collaborative environment
Located: Sydney, CBD 2000
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Albertine Hedley on +61 2 8289 3158 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD100,000 - AUD125,000 per annumLocation: SydneyDate posted: 29 June 2022
Are you passionate about networks and looking to take the next step in your career while exploring a range of locations across New South Wales?
Join a large government entity as a Network Engineer, serving the New South Wales community across 40 locations.
Salary: AUD580 - AUD620 per day + + superLocation: SydneyDate posted: 28 June 2022
- 6 month contract
- Chatswood/Macquarie Park based + WFH
- $580 - $620 + super per day
Salary: AUD110,000 - AUD135,000 per annum + + superLocation: SydneyDate posted: 24 June 2022
About the Company:
ASX 200 listed financial services company which provides clients with a range of products and services including Financial Advice, Investment Management, Superannuation and Estate and Trustee Services.
Salary: AUD120,000 - AUD150,000 per annum + SuperannuationLocation: Southwestern SydneyDate posted: 24 June 2022
A leading bank is looking for an Junior Data Engineer/ DW Developer to drive their data transformation project.
You will contribute to the modernisation of their existing Data Warehouse to an Azure Data Lakehouse.
Salary: superLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 24 June 2022
- Contract position, scope to extend
- Credit Risk, Data Modelling
- High flexibility, dynamic workplace culture