IT Support Engineer
Salary Competitive salary package
Location Western SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant Nabil Boumoughdab
Job Ref 1681310/001
Date posted 22 June 2022sydney information-technology/it-support-and-systems-administration 2022-06-22 2022-07-22 it Giraween New South Wales AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Eurofins is a global leader in providing research and testing services to pharmaceutical, food, environmental, and cosmetic services companies. The company has been a pioneer in the industry since it first started its operations in Nantes, France in 1987. They have since experienced growth both organically and through acquisition and now have global operations spanning over 58 countries. With their cutting-edge research technologies and high-quality employees, they have been providing a premium service to their clients for years.
They are now looking for a highly experienced IT Support Engineer to join the team in Girraween, Sydney. They offer on-the-job training, opportunities to up skill, a clear pathway to grow, and a supportive work environment.
As an IT Support Engineer, you will:
- Be the Level 3 escalation contact for the AU/NZ and Global Service Desks
- Face internal employees and customers of the business to report technical issues (via written and over-the-phone communication).
- Manage Service Request, Incident and Change tickets through our ticketing system, meeting SLAs and KPIs.
- Execute any changes to local IT infrastructure and coordinate with IT operations.
- Develop and maintain a mutually beneficial relationship with local operational and senior business management
- Improve user satisfaction by following and proposing improvements to any kind of systems, policies, processes, and work instruction
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues to support the computer users of Eurofins.
- Train and mentor Level 1 & 2 Service Desk Agents
Required Skills and Experience
As an IT Support Engineer, you will have:
- 3-5 years of experience providing L2/L3 in the IT Industry
- Experience in complex client environments
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft end-user environment (hardware and Windows OS)
- Experience in managing and supporting Active Directory, O365, GPOs
- Solid understanding of networking (switches / patches / IP)
- Strong excel skills (focusing on data and reporting)
- Good knowledge of mobile solution and devices (Android, iPhone, etc.)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
Although not required, any knowledge or experience in the following will be highly regarded:
- Confident scripting knowledge (PowerShell preferred)
- Relevant certifications (e.g. ITIL, CompTIA A+, Azure, MCSA etc.)
- Basic VoIP/ IP Telephony
- PowerBI and/or SQL
Please note that any direct and third-party applications will be forwarded to Nabil Boumoughdab at Robert Walters for consideration.
Fulfil the following task: in your cover letter, please quote our job ID. It can be found exclusively on the DNS record of https://eurofins-anz.com.au/
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Nabil Boumoughdab on +61 2 84231017 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD100,000 - AUD125,000 per annumLocation: SydneyDate posted: 29 June 2022
Are you passionate about networks and looking to take the next step in your career while exploring a range of locations across New South Wales?
Join a large government entity as a Network Engineer, serving the New South Wales community across 40 locations.
Salary: AUD580 - AUD620 per day + + superLocation: SydneyDate posted: 28 June 2022
- 6 month contract
- Chatswood/Macquarie Park based + WFH
- $580 - $620 + super per day
Salary: AUD110,000 - AUD135,000 per annum + + superLocation: SydneyDate posted: 24 June 2022
About the Company:
ASX 200 listed financial services company which provides clients with a range of products and services including Financial Advice, Investment Management, Superannuation and Estate and Trustee Services.
Salary: superLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 24 June 2022
- Contract position, scope to extend
- Credit Risk, Data Modelling
- High flexibility, dynamic workplace culture
Salary: AUD121,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + superLocation: SydneyDate posted: 21 June 2022
This role presents a great opportunity to Mid to Senior Service Designers who are passionate about designing high profile, high visibility services that help serve NSW citizens. As a Lead Service Designer you will also have the opportunity to pick up more managerial responsibilities.