Salesforce System Administrator
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Ashwathy Nair
Job Ref 1694270/001
Date posted 24 June 2022adelaide information-technology/it-support-and-systems-administration 2022-06-24 2022-07-24 it Adelaide South Australia AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Department for Education is committed to developing an education system where all children and young people reach their potential, enabled by world-class digital technology and systems.
One of the initiatives of the Department for Education is the user-experience led implementation of Salesforce. To support the enterprise vision of human centered experiences we are seeking a passionate and driven Salesforce System Administrator to work closely with analysts, technical stream leads and subject matter experts (SME) across the public education system to ensure a high-quality sustainable and quality Salesforce capability.
- Provide second level support for the Salesforce platform including configuration, testing and implementing enhancements
- Conduct system health checks, release updates and quality assurance on outcomes
- Identify and establish working relationships with business analysts identifying business processes requiring advice and services, including establishing effective feedback on system performance and usability
- Manage and ensure the effective implementation of system changes, including conduct tests, assist with debugging, and support implementation processes through the delivery and ongoing review of user and system documentation
- Identify and analyse operational requirements, investigate the cause of customer queries and issues, and formulate and implement solutions
- Consult with vendors and service providers in order to support the resolution of second level technical or service-related issues that impact on the operation of Salesforce
- Significant hands-on experience with the Salesforce platform
- Salesforce Administrator Certified
- Relevant qualifications in Information Technology, computer science or equivalent
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about making a real difference in the lives of South Australian children and young people. The Salesforce System Administrator will play a key role in delivering the ICT Services’ divisional and overarching departmental strategic agenda. The role will work to actively deliver high-quality platform support and maintenance services across all South Australian State Government schools and preschools for the successful realisation of the Department's Digital Strategy.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Ash Nair on 08 8216 3517 for a confidential discussion.