Salary AUD110,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + incl super
Location Eastern Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Ashlee Farrugia
Job Ref 1689060/001
Date posted 19 July 2022melbourne information-technology/it-support-and-systems-administration 2022-07-19 2022-08-18 it Camberwell Victoria Camberwell AU 3124 AUD 110000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- $110,000 - $120,000 pa incl super
- Eastern Suburbs location - hybrid working environment
- Permanent opportunity
About the company:
This organisation is an Australian provider of specialised transport and logistics, equipment hire and maintenance, contract mining and aviation services. Not only will you be working across system operations, you will also develop your capability in owning infrastructure projects across the organisation.
What you'll be doing:
- Undertake preventative maintenance checks, system reliability, monitoring and documentation requirements
- Acting as the key escalation point for all server, system and network infrastructure
- Maintain currency of hardware and software drivers, patches, service packs, security and endpoint protection on endpoints and servers
- Providing input into future IT Infrastructure requirements for budgeting
- Ensure all systems are correctly backed up according to system schedules and regularly maintain testing on backups
What you'll bring to the role:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in a system administration capacity with relevant tertiary education
- Strong technical knowledge with Microsoft products such as Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange, Windows Server, SQL Server, Office 365 and SharePoint
- Past experience working with complex infrastructure, spanning multiple domains is preferable
- Working knowledge of Citrix, VMWare products, including Veeam, Microsoft server and desktop operating systems
- Ability to provide accurate and timely documentation in line with change requests
- Excellent time management skills including ability to actively prioritise workloads
Workplace benefits + culture:
- Hybrid working environment - Eastern suburbs location
- Join a close knit infrastructure and support team where you will be involved with key infrastructure projects
- Commitment to continued career development and opportunities within the business
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Ashlee Farrugia on 03 8628 2105 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD100,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + including superannuationLocation: MelbourneDate posted: 8 August 2022
The client is working on a sophisticated research project that collects medical recordings to provide a better approach in this area. The extension development for Mulesoft needs to have one more talent integration engineer with Mulesoft experience to join the integration team.
Salary: AUD100,000 - AUD110,000 per annumLocation: MelbourneDate posted: 8 August 2022
- This organisation is an Australian provider of specialised transport and logistics, equipment hire and maintenance, contract mining and aviation services
- Engage with business to gather the requirements and develop solutions
- Be responsible for report design, creation and generation in support internal and external reporting needs
Salary: AUD99,520 - AUD109,719 per annum + SuperLocation: MelbourneDate posted: 8 August 2022
$99,520 - $109,719 + Super
- Manage servers and network hardware including virtual environments.
- Configure access to business applications and systems including Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and other company applications.
- Manage all Networking hardware along with wireless equipment, switches and routers.
Salary: AUD130,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + bonusLocation: MelbourneDate posted: 8 August 2022
- Work with one of the Big 4 banks
- Be apart of the Remediation Analytics team working on the new Customer Identity Remediation Function
- Work with a range of data engineers and business analysts to deliver analytics and insights
- Flexible working arrangements and a great opportunity to learn and grow
Salary: AUD99,520 - AUD109,719 per annum + SuperLocation: MelbourneDate posted: 5 August 2022
$99,520 - $109,719 + Super
- Implementing network engineer skills (switches and routers) and maintaining existing infrastructure.
- Experienced in monitoring firewalls and exposure to AD and Microsoft suite (365).
- Exposure to some aspects and frameworks of cyber security (scanning and monitoring threats).