IT Support Engineer
Salary Competitive salary package
Location Western SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant Nabil Boumoughdab
Job Ref 1681310/001
Date posted 1 August 2022sydney information-technology/it-support-and-systems-administration 2022-08-01 2022-08-31 it Giraween New South Wales AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Eurofins is a global leader in providing research and testing services to pharmaceutical, food, environmental, and cosmetic services companies. The company has been a pioneer in the industry since it first started its operations in Nantes, France in 1987. They have since experienced growth both organically and through acquisition and now have global operations spanning over 58 countries. With their cutting-edge research technologies and high-quality employees, they have been providing a premium service to their clients for years.
They are now looking for a highly experienced IT Support Engineer to join the team in Girraween, Sydney. They offer on-the-job training, opportunities to up skill, a clear pathway to grow, and a supportive work environment.
As an IT Support Engineer, you will:
- Be the Level 3 escalation contact for the AU/NZ and Global Service Desks
- Face internal employees and customers of the business to report technical issues (via written and over-the-phone communication).
- Manage Service Request, Incident and Change tickets through our ticketing system, meeting SLAs and KPIs.
- Execute any changes to local IT infrastructure and coordinate with IT operations.
- Develop and maintain a mutually beneficial relationship with local operational and senior business management
- Improve user satisfaction by following and proposing improvements to any kind of systems, policies, processes, and work instruction
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues to support the computer users of Eurofins.
- Train and mentor Level 1 & 2 Service Desk Agents
Required Skills and Experience
As an IT Support Engineer, you will have:
- 3-5 years of experience providing L2/L3 in the IT Industry
- Experience in complex client environments
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft end-user environment (hardware and Windows OS)
- Experience in managing and supporting Active Directory, O365, GPOs
- Solid understanding of networking (switches / patches / IP)
- Strong excel skills (focusing on data and reporting)
- Good knowledge of mobile solution and devices (Android, iPhone, etc.)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
Although not required, any knowledge or experience in the following will be highly regarded:
- Confident scripting knowledge (PowerShell preferred)
- Relevant certifications (e.g. ITIL, CompTIA A+, Azure, MCSA etc.)
- Basic VoIP/ IP Telephony
- PowerBI and/or SQL
Please note that any direct and third-party applications will be forwarded to Nabil Boumoughdab at Robert Walters for consideration.
Fulfil the following task: in your cover letter, please quote our job ID. It can be found exclusively on the DNS record of https://eurofins-anz.com.au/
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Nabil Boumoughdab on +61 2 84231017 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + Total PackageLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 2 August 2022
Join a leading financial services organisation as their Test Automation Engineer.
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- SQL Queries, familiar with testing products, API, Java
- Sydney CBD location (flexible remote)
Salary: NegotiableLocation: SydneyDate posted: 1 August 2022
- Enhance insights for the firms' investment portfolio
- Opportunity to combine investments and data analytics skills
- Join a supportive team with flexible working arrangements
Salary: AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annumLocation: SydneyDate posted: 28 July 2022
About the Company:
A high function, technology enabled portfolio administration, reporting and investment platform, designed to be the core of any finance professional’s business.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: SydneyDate posted: 18 July 2022
A leading Australian owned organisation in the health care industry are looking for a highly experienced and committed Systems Administrator to join their team in North Sydney.
Salary: Competitive SalaryLocation: SydneyDate posted: 14 July 2022
- Industry leading Insurance company
- High performing team with an emphasis on learning and development
- Competitive salary