On-site Support Analyst
Salary AUD85,000 - AUD90,000 per annum + incl super
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ashlee Farrugia
Job Ref 1714720/001
Date posted 1 August 2022melbourne information-technology/it-support-and-systems-administration 2022-08-05 2022-08-31 it Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 85000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- $85,000 - $90,000 pa incl super
- Melbourne CBD location
- Permanent opportunity
About the role:
Working within a well established IT Support team within the professional services industry you will specialise as an all-round Service Desk/Desktop support opportunity to provide support across both physical and application technology.
This is a BYOD environment and requires someone on-site 5 days a week, who is not afraid to be engaging face-to-face as one of the main tech problem solvers in Melbourne.
- Log, manage and resolve IT requests via Service Desk system, phone calls and emails
- Provide first and second level support primarily through telephone support or also in person
- Create user guides and documentation to aid users in their use of systems
- Setup, configure and troubleshoot IT equipment including PC and Apple operating systems, tablets, laptops, AV/VC systems, smart-phones and printers
What you'll bring to the role:
- 2+ years experience working in technical support environment within a BYOD environment
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or related fields
- Expertise in strong technical troubleshooting with technologies including Microsoft office 365, Active Directory, AC/VC Support, Windows and Mac OS
- Ability to engage with high level stakeholders including previous experience in VIP/Executive level support
Key benefits & culture:
- Melbourne CBD location - close to public transport
- Achieve a sustainable work life balance with support hours between Monday - Friday
- On-going training, mentoring and leadership capabilities to up-skill your career
To be considered for this role you will need to hold Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Ashlee Farrugia on 03 8628 2105 for a confidential discussion.