Desktop Support Engineer
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Ashwathy Nair
Job Ref 1732240/001
Date posted 3 August 2022adelaide information-technology/it-support-and-systems-administration 2022-08-05 2022-09-02 it Adelaide South Australia AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Adelaide Airport Ltd (AAL) is an internationally recognised and award-winning employer of choice in the dynamic aviation environment. The gateway to South Australia, Adelaide Airport is the fifth-largest airport in Australia and is committed to on-going developments that seamlessly connect the world to South Australia. It is an un-listed public company owned by long term superannuation funds.
As a major business centre, Adelaide Airport is executing its vision to be a globally connected, next generation hub offering a unique sense of place to its partners. The airport has recently completed a $200 million terminal expansion investment and development of Mitsubishi’s national head office building, OZ Minerals’ national head office and the Atura Hotel.
AAL employs a highly engaged workforce recognised for delivering exceptional outcomes. Identifying, supporting and encouraging leadership and innovation, AAL is a proven leader in sustainability, supporting diversity and inclusion and offering flexible workplace arrangements.
In this key customer facing role you will provide first to third high level technical desktop support to end users of the Adelaide Airport Limited’s (AAL) workplace environment. You will be responsible for the system maintenance and security of the AAL Desktop Standard Operating Envonment (SOE).
Reporting directly to the Technology Service Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide remote desktop services and higher level technical and troubleshooting.
- Perform installation, relocation or fixes of workplace hardware, peripheral devices; KVMs and MFDs, Mobile phones and Mobility devices; and operating systems and applications.
- Act as an interface between the client and vendors regarding technical issues.
- Administer Microsoft Managed Solutions (ie SCCM) to engineer and maintain SOE, package and deploy products and configure security updates within agreed guidelines.
- Identify repeat incidents and use troubleshooting tools and techniques to diagnose and implement control actions as necessary.
Key requirements for this position will include:
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in Microsoft Windows 10, Virtual machines, SCCM, AD, Exchange and MDM.
- Knowledge of Dell laptops and Workstations
- Process focused with ability to effectively follow the ITIL v3 Incident Management, Problem Management, Request For Service and Change Management processes
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science, Information Management or related fields
Overall, you will need to be a self-motivated individual with the ability to build cohesive stakeholder relationships across internal and external partnerships. Your professional behaviour and committed work ethic will demonstrate your ability to consistently achieve high standards with utmost integrity.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Ash Nair on 08 8216 3517 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: Attractive Hourly RateLocation: AdelaideDate posted: 22 July 2022
This is a fantastic opportunity for a systems engineer to work within a social caregiving organisation who need some additional support within a small and friendly team.
About the company
With over 20 years in the Not for Profit sector, this client are supporting and developing disadvantaged community members with education, employment and day to day life skills. They are a friendly and dedicated team that go that extra mile to change lives.
Salary: attractive salary packageLocation: North AdelaideDate posted: 26 July 2022
Established in 1921, LLL Australia is a charitable financial institution that provides loans to the Lutheran Church of Australia (LCA) churches, schools, aged care facilities and other associated organisations, thereby promoting the missional work of the LCA. In addition, LLL provides savings accounts: personal and joint accounts; guardian accounts for children; and business accounts, including self-managed super funds and not-for-profit organisations.
As an Authorised Deposit-taking Institution (ADI), the LLL is regulated under the Banking Act and by APRA. Its mission is to provide business and financial support to the Lutheran Church of Australia (LCA) while providing excellent service to all customers and safeguarding the interests of depositors.