Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Madelene Ylen
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-09 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 140000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This leading financial services organisation has quarterly investment committee meetings to determine where and how much money should be invested in which customer solutions technology programs.
As Senior Consultant you will be responsible for providing portfolio management, advisory and insights to support the effective delivery of the investment slate.
- End-to-end management of business case submissions to the committee
- Ensure investments are governed in line with the current framework
- Provide advice and guidance to senior stakeholders
- Manage investment committee reporting packs with insightful information
- Proactively identify continuous improvement opportunities for the portfolio management
- Large portfolio management experience (above $100 million/year)
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or IT discipline
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise adequately
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This could be a 8 months' fixed term contract or permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Madelene Ylen on 03 8628 2134 for a confidential discussion.